View previous topic :: View next topic  
Píe

re: Guild Event - 29 Jan 2015 - 200+k gold in prizes!

Ladies and Gentlemen!

For the first time ever, the Motley Crew is sponsoring a guildie-only contest!  There are a few VERY lucrative prizes available to the winners!

• WHEN:  29 January 2015, @ Raid Time
  • WHERE:  Server of my choosing - will be announced 30 minutes prior to the event
  • WHAT:  Naked Level One run!  On the server I chose prior to the event everyone will create a Level ONE Gnome Mage.  You will meet up with me at New Tinkerton right outside Gnomregan.  There the countdown will begin and you will race from there to Moonglade!  However, there will be a series of events that will occur at unknown locations during the run.  These events must be completed in order to WIN the race!
  • WHY:  What other reason do you need than ETERNAL GLORY AND INFAMY?  Well, how about a BOAT LOAD OF GOLD?!  The WINNER will receive 100,000 gold!  That's right, ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND GOLD!  Second place will receive 75,000 gold, and third place will receive 25,000.  I'll also give away 10,000 for the BEST LOOKING GNOME MAGE!

RULES:

There are a few rules to prevent any unfair advantages.  These rules, of course, just like my mood are subject to change at a moments notice.  Full discretion is up to me, because, after all, it is MY GOLD I'M GIVING AWAY!

1. All Gnomes must be in a raid group with me at all times.  If you leave the group you will be disqualified.  REASON:  No teleports or mounting group mounts!
  2. All Gnomes must be MAGES.  REASON:  No particular advantage to anyone specific.
  3. All Gnomes must be NAKED.  REASON:  No particular advantage to anyone specific.  Heirlooms are off limits!
  4. The Toy Box is allowed!  REASON:  Nothing to give anyone an advantage.
  5. All Gnomes must have 155 or less HP to start with.  REASON:  Just to make sure no one is eating food, or cheating in another way!

If anyone has any questions, let me know!  GET READY TO RACE!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum